Monday, July 17, 2006

Home and Garden Party July Specials

Home and Garden Party Specials this month:

We have several 2 for 1 items this month!! Buy 1 item and receive the second one FREE!! Email me for a list of items!! I am also compiling my mailing list for the brand new Home and Garden Party Fall/Winter Catalog...You won't believe this catalog!! Hundreds of new items!! If you my website and mention HostAPartyOnline.com, then I will send you a new Home and Garden Party catalog and a Home and Garden Party Coupon!!

I am also offering a free Home and Garden Party kit to anyone who does a catalog party of $300-$400 by August 20th!! What do you have to lose?? You will receive $200 to $300 of brand new HGP items and the best training materials I have ever seen!! All for just doing a Home and Garden Party catalog party!! Email me with any questions!

Kimberly Jenkins

No comments: