Friday, December 08, 2006

Aloette On Sale! Aloe Vera Based Skin Care and Cosmetics

Aloette is having a huge buy 1 get 1 sale that will end on December 31st! To get the details please visit http://www.hostapartyonline.com/aloette_skin_care_cosmetics.htm now and contact Jenifer! She will send you the list of items that are on sale. This promotion is only available through Jenifer, you will not find it on the Aloette website. Her contact information is at the link above.

I personally use Aloette and I can tell you that their skin care is the best I have ever used. It is Aloe Vera based and makes your skin glow! My son also uses it. He was using proactive for his acne but it was hurting his face because of the chemicals. He has been using the Aloette for 2 months now and he loves it. If you have acne or have a teen with acne, I really suggest that you try this out!

http://www.hostapartyonline.com/aloette_skin_care_cosmetics.htm

Have a great day!

Wendy Leal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to add that even if there are a lot of benefits to using aloe vera one should also be aware that in some cases, for some ilnesses, it is not recommended due to some side effects.