Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Candle Company Making A Difference

Do you love scented candles? I sure do! These candles are just the best candles that I have ever burned. I have been a distributor since December 2004 and I love every minute of it!

This company isn't all about candles, they also have a big heart! I wanted to share with you a little bit about the candle company that I am with and what they do for others.

They are a proud supporter of The Children's Miracle Network, The Special Olympics and the Make a Wish Foundation.

Read more about the recent donation to the Children's Miracle Network here:
Times Leader 02/06/2007 Scent–Sations donates $4,000 to Children’s Miracle Network

The company also gives candles to those serving in the military through their Hometown Heroes. You can read more about that here! If you know of anyone serving in the military, please visit that page and then nominate your loved one to be the next Hometown Hero!

If you love scented candles, please visit the website and try one out! We have over 100 scents to choose from so you are sure to find atleast one of your favorites!

You can also enter to win a candle and a bath bar! They pick a winner every week! Just click here and click on the jar candle on the top right to enter!

If candles are your passion, maybe you would like information about joining! All you have to do is contact me and I will be happy to tell you more!

Have a Scent-Sational Day!

Wendy Leal
http://www.BurnAMiaBella.com

No comments: