Thursday, April 26, 2007

Are You in Direct Sales?

Are you a consultant in a direct sales company? If so, I would like to share a brilliant way for you to generate leads for YOUR company! It does not matter what company you are in, it WILL work for you.

I have been using Magnetic Sponsoring for a couple of months now. Have you seen this information on HostAPartyOnline.com yet? If not, there is a banner at the top of the website.

Through this program, I have generated so many leads for my business, it is unreal! If you need leads, you have to take the Magnetic Sponsoring Boot Camp and order this book! I promise you, you will not regret it!

If you want to know how I do it, take the course! Buy the Book! Once you do, you will be able to help others and create new leads and customers for your company without buying lead lists or spending money with no results.

There is a better way and Mike Dillard can show you how. Chances are, it is not the same thing that your sponsor told you to do! Let me know what you think. I am getting alot of people emailing me, calling me and instant messaging me just to thank me for sending them this information.

Have a great day!

Wendy Leal
Owner - http://www.hostapartyonline.com

No comments: