Monday, June 04, 2007

The Silver Party Girls June Special

Summer Feet here we come!!!
Guests who order $50.00 or more will receive 15% off any anklet or toe ring!

Hostesses will receive a FREE Anklet ($29 value) added to your qualified party!*

Let's gather your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers for a fun summer kick off party.

Available June Dates -
June 5 - June 8 - June 10 - June 12 - June 13 - June 14 - June 15 - June 16 - June 17 - June 18 - June 20 - June 21 - June 22 - June 23 - June 28 - June 29 - June 30
Hurry! Email or call right now so you can be assured to get the date you want! When the open dates are gone, the promotion is over and you'll have to wait until next month's special!

Interested in joining The Silver Party Girls' Silpada team? Here's our June recruiting special:

Activate your Silpada Designs business during the month of June and receive your very own copy of the best-selling book 'Build It Big' from the DWSA (Direct Selling Women's Alliance). Learn from top-selling experts how to build an extraordinary home-based business in direct sales while having a lot of fun.

I have discovered that I love helping other women start their own businesses and succeed. From there my business is growing into a fabulous career. It is fun, rewarding and profitable and I can tell you that "I LOVE what I do!".

These are some of the extra advantages I have found at Silpada Designs:
I am able to stay home with my family & work my business around our schedule. There are no glass ceilings at Silpada. You work when and as much as you want and earn what you deserve! Silpada is continually fun, challenging, and allows me to be creative! And the best part….I love my boss - ME!

Can you see Silpada Designs fitting into your life? If so, I would love for you to email or call me or visit my consultant page on HostAPartyOnline.com for more information!


Lee Ann Trelles
www.TheSilverPartyGirls.com
Silpada® ... Find Yourself In It™Handcrafted .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry www.mysilpada.com/leeann.trelles

No comments: