Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Candle Catalog is Here!

The wait is over for you see our NEW Fall/Winter Catalog!

We have new pumpkins, witches and black cats for your Halloween decorating, and if you love the colors of fall leaves, we have a tealight set and a beautiful pillar lantern. Our gorgeous new Ruby Red Collection and selection of great gifts will make your holidays brighter than ever. Schedule a Show with me now so that 10 or more of your friends can see these, too.

And if you’re ready for a little “me time” after a hectic summer, PL has the perfect solution with our new Well Being Spa line. Three new fragrances come in sugar scrub, body butter, effervescent bath cubes, tealights, votives and spa jar candles. Let me show you how to have a complete spa experience right at home.

How would you like to have a “fast $50” in retail credit as a Hostess? It’s so easy – just ask me how!

Please E-Mail me if you have any questions!

-DeeDee
candlecutie77@yahoo.com

VOTIVE SALE-- Stock up on your favorites ONLY $10/Dozen

Visit my website for details on Hosting a Party and SALE ITEMS!
www.partylite.biz/candlecutie

No comments: