Monday, January 14, 2008

$100 worth of Tupperware for only $10!

You can get $100 worth of Tupperwareproducts for only $10 when you spend $100 or more on my Tupperware website! The Tupperware Surprise Packs are back and better thanever! I have NEVER seen such a great offer! http://my.tupperware.com/hostapartyonline

In December there was a fire in one of the main Tupperware plants and many of the products were destroyed and not yet available. Most all of the Tupperware kids items are not available at the moment as well as the cake carriers and more. The good news is that they are repleneshing the products little by little and theyare also offering some fabulous savings to our valued customers!

Modular Mates are all on Sale! You can save 40% - 50% on all modular mate storage containers now! January is the perfect timeto organize and you can keep all of your foods fresh and keep thelittle critters out with our huge selection on modular matecontainers! You can save 50% on the Modular Mates® 13 Pc. Tower! Visit my Tupperware website to see what is available!
http://my.tupperware.com/hostapartyonline

Save even more! Remember that you can register your own online party and shop through your own email invitation! When your "party" totals $200 or more you will receive 10% of the total in Tupperware Gift Certificates that are emailed to you when your party closes. Visit my Tupperware website to register now and send yourfriends and family and invitation to shop online!

Want to save even more? How about a 25% discount on everything? Join our discount shoppers club! Contact me from my Tupperware website for details!

If you prefer to not shop online I do accept money orders and I can place your order when it is received. The online only offers areexcluded as they may not be available. Just email me for the details! Please contact me with any questions that you have!

No comments: