Friday, April 25, 2008

WOW! Over $500 worth of Tupperware for less than $100!

I wanted to let you know that today is the last day to get the special Tupperware Executive Business Kit for only $99.99!!  You can literally begin selling today!  This kit comes with over $500 worth of products!  All you have to do is contact me, order your kit and then I will set up your new Tupperware website and you can invite all of your email contacts to visit and order from your website!  You will make a 25% commission on all sales!
 
Would you like to get Tupperware at a 35% discount for your own use?  Sign up today and you can purchase all of the new Tupperware products at 35% off!  After you contact me I will email you the sampling sheets!
 
Please visit my Tupperware website today to view the kits and then contact me!  http://my.tupperware.com/hostapartyonline
 
Please let me know if you have any questions!

 
Have a Blessed Day!
 
Wendy Leal
Home Office: (916) 624-6419
 
Tupperware Online!

No comments: