Sunday, December 07, 2008

Tupperware Online Party - Fundraiser Invitation

 




You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party!  I am hosting this Online Party to raise money for the Gathering Inn, a homeless shelter providing resources to help transition people out of homelessness.  25% of your purchase today will be donated towards their ongoing needs.

 

My Tupperware Online Party will last until Dec. 21, 2008 (EST).  Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.

 

 

 



Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party.  If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Web site, Wendy Leal.

Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party!

 

PLEASE Forward this on to everyone you know!


Have a Blessed Day,

 

Wendy Leal
916-624-6419




If your email client doesn't support links, copy the following link and paste it in your browser to start shopping at my Tupperware Online Party: http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/jump?land=http:%2F%2Forder.tupperware.com%2Fcoe%2Fapp%2Feparty.welcome%3Fv%5Fparty%5Fnumber%3D120700000192060&camvalue=eginvshop&mediacode=E0100GIE

Passmail


 
Have a Blessed Day!
 
Wendy Leal
Home Office: (916) 624-6419
 
Tupperware Online!




No comments: