Monday, January 19, 2009

Tupperware Online Party Offers!

 




Look below to see what Tupperware is offering for people that participate in an online party! Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.  All Modular Mate containers are 40% off.  Now is the time to organize your pantry and save!

 



Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until Feb. 02, 2009 (EST). If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Web site, Wendy Leal.

 

Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party, if you have any questions please contact me!

Wendy Leal

Tupperware Director

916-624-6419

I am looking for people that would like to join Tupperware!  Contact me for more information about a career with Tupperware!

 




If your email client doesn't support links, copy the following link and paste it in your browser to start shopping at my Tupperware Online Party: http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/jump?land=http:%2F%2Forder.tupperware.com%2Fcoe%2Fapp%2Feparty.welcome%3Fv%5Fparty%5Fnumber%3D011900000193746&camvalue=eginvshop&mediacode=E0100GIE

 


 
Have a Blessed Day!
 
Wendy Leal
Home Office: (916) 624-6419
 
Tupperware Online!

No comments: