Friday, January 08, 2010

Tupperware Online Party Invitation

Click on the links below to shop through my Online Tupperware Party!  You can get the Online Party Special only through this link.  Tupperware Modular Mate containers will be 40% off starting Saturday, January 9th!



Tupperware Online Party Invitation

You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party! I am hosting this Online Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.

Vent 'N Serve 9-Pc. Large Set Our Holiday Catalog is here.



Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until Jan. 21, 2010 (EST). If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Web site.

Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party,
WENDY  LEAL



 

Did you know that when you become a Tupperware consultant you can save an extra 25% - 35% off of your Tupperware Order!

 

Contact me to learn more about Selling Tupperware and Sign up for your Tupperware account today!

 

Have a Blessed Day,

 

Wendy Leal

Tupperware Director

916-624-6419

 

No comments: