Friday, September 14, 2007

Many Clearance Items at Tupperware!!

I wanted to let you know that I updated my Tupperware website with the newest Tupperware clearance items. These products are only available while supplies last so please go have a look and order them now if you want them! There are lots of good stuff!!

If you would like more information about joining Tupperware for a 25% discount on your own orders, to sell Tupperware Online, through home parties or through the Tupperware fund raiser, please let me know and I will email you with more information.

I promote my Tupperware business online and I can offer you free website updates and a listing in your state on www.HostAPartyOnline.com when you join my team. I am part of a really great organization and we can show you how you can be successful no matter how you want to run your Tupperware business. Let's talk!

Have a blessed day!

Wendy Leal

No comments: