Monday, September 10, 2007

SUZANNE Specials for Fall!

ARE YOU READY FOR FALL? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE AND SPECIAL GIFT FOR THE UPCOMING HOLIDAYS, BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, ETC...? THEN CHECK OUT THESE SPECIALS!!

Are you ready to Step into Fall in Style? Two weeks only, 20% off select products!

Suede Wrap $119.99
Quilted Nylon Weekender $87.20
Faux Fur Bag $55.20 - Makes a GREAT Diaper Bag, too!
SomerSmile $40.00

Shop today, for these must have Fall items! You won't want to leave your house without the Quilted Nylon Weekender - I shove my laptop and work supplies in this bag, on a daily basis, and off I go - with a Bright White Smile - Thanks to SomerSmile!

Visit my website to see everything that is on sale!! Yes, there is MORE!!!
http://www.suzanne24.com/whatsupwithholly
or call me at 406-377-2764

Happy Shopping!

Holly Micheletto
Aqua Leader
wtsupholly@gmail.com

No comments: